First Citizens Mobile Banking review
Kingstone-glass.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Android device quickly and securely using facial recognition, fingerprint authentication or a 4-digit passcode.
First Citizens Digital Banking helps consumer and business customers:
• View your accounts and transaction history
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills and make transfers between your First Citizens accounts
• Manage your credit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Securely access your checking, savings and credit card statements at any time
• View tax documents
Consumer customers can also:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Send money to friends, family and others you trust with Zelle®
• Transfer funds to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions
• View FICO® Scores if you have a consumer loan, credit card or mortgage
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit and debit card activity
• Manage your debit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, change your PIN, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more. Credit card customers can also add authorized users, request balance transfers and more.
Business customers can also:
• Set up multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances
• Send domestic wire transfers
• Send payments via ACH
• Detect fraud with ACH Monitor and Positive Pay
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit card activity
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank serves customers at more than 560 branches in 19 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com.
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and
text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Copyright © 2021. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.